Regular advice on minimising your tax proactively and personal to you.
How useful would it be to look at how you can save tax on a regular basis – even if it’s just to make sure everything’s been optimised effectively?
Many accountants claim to offer tax planning advice but not many do it like this:
- Annual Taxability reviews in February each year to make sure your personal tax is minimised.
- Business tax review two months before your year-end so that your business pays as little tax as possible.
- Post year-end review to make sure all your expenses and allowances have been properly claimed.
1. Tax planning
- Corporation Tax: making a claim or election, Marginal Relief, R&D Relief, Dividend planning, Marginal Relief, and Disincorporation.
- VAT: Returns, Registration/Deregistration, Flat-rate, Annualised and Cash Accounting, Marginal and Retail Schemes.
- Income Tax: Minimisation Planning, Self-Assessment, Registration, Reliefs, Claims, Rental and Investment Income.
- Other Taxes: Inheritance Tax Planning, Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty, Foreign Taxes, Non-Residency, Non-Domicile.
- PAYE/National Insurance (NI) planning and operation.
- Company Cars, Vans, Benefits, P11D’s.
- Real Time Information (RTI) P45’s, Tax Codes, Minimum Wage and Compliance.
- Full Payment Submission (FPS), Year End Reporting, P60’s P35’s